YOU can improve the future of an innocent child!
Your support will revive a child’s hope for the future. Dawson Place depends on YOU to deliver its protective & healing services to the kids and families who need them.
YOU CAN HEAL A CHILD WHO NEEDS YOUR HELP!
This Donate Button will take you to a secure PayPal website where you can give directly to Dawson Place (A.K.A Child Advocacy Center of Snohomish County).
Workplace Pooled Giving
The office is a great place to spread awareness about Dawson Place, and to raise money that supports our cause to provide protection, justice, and healing to child abuse victims in our community. Drop by Dawson Place, pick up some brochures, and pool donations with your coworkers for a gift to our Center that will help transform a child abuse victim into a survivor!
Contact Matt at 425-789-3064 to schedule a workplace discussion on why Dawson Place is important for everyone in our community.
Host a House Party
Hosting a house party is a fun way to help spread the word about Dawson Place and the work we do in our community. We’ll provide the speakers, you provide the venue and the guests. Contact Matt to learn more 425-789-3000.
Dawson Place is always looking for ways to improve the experience of the children and families who come to us for help. Here is a list of things that our kids would really enjoy…
- Guy Stuff: The Body Book for Boys (Amazon)
- New Dr. Seuss Books
- Junior sized footballs and soccer balls
- $5 iTunes and Starbucks gift cards for our adolescent clients
- Our Amazon Wish List
Center Facility Needs:
- Window Washing – Dawson Place is all windows on the main level, and those windows need quarterly cleaning. We would love this service provided in-kind, or to have a devoted benefactor pay for this quarterly service to keep our building looking clean, professional, and inviting. Contact Pam at 425-789-3000.
- New Furniture for the Fish Room – the Fish Room is where kids and families wait for their appointments. The current furniture is showing its age and is in need of replacement (1 x cozy love-seat and 1 x comfy chair). If you are interested in contributing toward this need, please contact Matt at 425-789-3064.
You can also help Dawson Place earn donations just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
- You can search for us by our name Dawson Place or by our non-profit number 84615. www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Dawson Place earn a donation!
Dawson Place Child Advocacy Center is a 501©3 non-profit organization
Tax ID # 27-0627714